Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Engagement Session: Hailey + Justin


I was planning on posting this next week but since Hailey is currently in Charleston taking care of some wedding details, I thought today would be more appropriate.  Hailey and Justin are getting married next April and have booked the talented Stephen Blackmon to document their wedding day.  Recently, the fun lovin' couple met up with Stephen as he captured their sweet smiles on a picture perfect day...




What a good lookin' couple!




I love this one of them on the porch..so relaxed and natural








Sorry, Hailey but I'm going to have to agree with Justin on this one :)



Thanks for sharing.  Hope the planning goes well this week!


1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile:)!! Thanks so much for featuring us on your blog.

    ReplyDelete