Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Peter + Nicole

It's Thursday and I'm going on vacation tomorrow (sorry to rub it in!).  
Hopefully, I'll be productive today...but I'm not making any promises.  I'm so excited I kinda can't stand it but I'm even more pumped to share today's real wedding with you all.

Yesterday we featured Peter + Nicole's rustic Cotton Dock Rehearsal Dinner and today we're following it up with their winter wedding that I'm pretty sure you're going to fall in love with.  Once again, Peter + Nicole enlisted the talents of The Daniels and Eventa Bella and, no surprise, they did not disappoint.  The couple hosted their guests for an evening of live music by Charleston favorite, Plane Jane, at the picturesque Pepper Plantation,.  It was the perfect backdrop for Nicole's rustic pewter color palette, cozy lighting and of course, some cowboy boots!






vendors
photographer: the daniels  /  event designer: sabrina with eventa bella  /  band: plane jane
reception venue: pavillion at pepper plantation  /  




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding and the I love the bride's dress! The cowboy boots are such an adorable touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous couple! and sparkler send-offs will never get old to me. they always make for a great last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE her veil and sash!!! such a gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a warm and inviting winter wedding - I love it!

    ReplyDelete