Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Carmen + Tom: Arizona

It's Friday!  I don't know about you guys, but I woke up this morning and it was 58 degrees outside...where did that come from?  While I'm excited about the crisp Fall weather, I'm not quite ready to let go of Summer just yet.  So with that being said, today I'm going to squeeze in a sweet Arizona Wedding to cure my Summer blues.  Carmen + Tom tied the knot May 28th in Flagstaff, Arizona.  Carmen looked timeless in a classic J. Crew dress as she walked down the aisle in this low-key backyard ceremony.   With a purple and brown color palette, the couple we're able to achieve a laid back rustic vibe that seems to fit their personalities to a tee!  They couple even shot some hoops during their reception and if I had to guess, I'd say Carmen won (she's got wayyy better form)  Thanks to Arizona photo, Michelle Koechle for capturing these beautiful images...


Vendors
photographer: michelle koechle photography dress: j. crew  /
   reception venue: private residence 

4 comments:

  1. Love the soft color palette! And I agree, I'm not quite ready to embrace fall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flagstaff is one of my favorite places ever, I was just there yesterday in fact! Such a sweet wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I really love the colors - the purple is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candid... real... beautiful. I love this wedding. Thanks for sharing, Erin!

    -E.

    ReplyDelete