Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Peach + Blue Inspiration Board


I'm starting to get really sad that summer is over :(  But I do have to admit I am LOVING
this weather. I was in Atlanta last weekend for the UGA game and it was a steamy 95 degrees on Saturday.  Twenty-four hours later and it's a refreshing 75.  So, I can't really complain about that.

Thanks to my good friend Pinterest, I'm able to hang on to all these gorgeous images until I find
the perfect time to use them.  I've really been diggin' the color peach over the past few months and recently I've taken a liking to pairing it with a beautiful coastal blue.  It's a very classic, relaxing...and almost even a neutral palette.  It is a perfect combo for A Lowcountry Wedding...



6 comments:

  1. Here's the link to the photo credit from the photo from my blog: http://www.oh-lovely-day.com/2011/06/inspiration-board-mason-jar-aqua-and.html

    I like your interpretation of the same colors I used for my board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...so calming and still chic and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I've used picture #4 in a board too - it's so romantic and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great board - I love those colors together! The weather in Atlanta has been wonderful this week - not too hot and definitely fall in the air!

    ReplyDelete