Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Susannah + Gardner: Downtown Charleston


Recently, I was trying to explain to someone why so many people are drawn to Charleston. 
I was attempting to describe what the scenery was like, the laid-back personality of the locals, the delicious lowcountry cuisine and just the whole coastal lifestyle in general.  The thing is,
you can't really appreciate Charleston and truly understand it until you've been here and then,
once you've visited, it will forever hold a special little place in your heart.

I about died when I saw this engagement session from Charleston photographer Monica Day
I'm pretty sure I could post all of these images, not write a single word and just about
everyone would know exactly where the photos were taken...am I right? 

This darling, young couple, Susannah + Gardner, enjoyed a beautiful June day exploring
everyone's favorite Lowcountry city.  Their attire perfectly matched the setting and
Susannah stunned in her classic, lace dress. From the cobblestone streets to the secluded 
alleyways  to the views of the Charleston Harbor, nothing compares to Downtown Charleston.

 

9 comments:

  1. Really cute e-session. Her dress and shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Pretty Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Monica! This is such a cute session, and that dress really is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I just love the charm and architecture of Charleston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous couple! Love her white dress and wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh my... breathtaking really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been to Charleston once but I definitely recognize that fountain...!

    ReplyDelete