Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Decor: {Wreaths}


I may be dragging a little bit this morning (or should I say afternoon?).  I was in the airport allll day long yesterday and accidentally slept in this morning :(  So, sorry for the delayed post.

Today I've done a little round up on an assortment of different wedding wreaths.  To me, wreaths are like the grown up version of balloons on your mailbox...it screams 'The party's this way!' but in a more elegant tone.  Wreaths are the perfect welcome accessory.  They let your guests know what type of event is around the corner.  While a wreath full of gorgeous blooms never goes out of style, don't be scared to think a little outside of the box.  Maybe some cotton, succulents, baby's breath...or even macaroons!

Image #182445

 

Fluffy White and Green Wedding WreathImage #22304




   Plum and Green Wreath with Vines   
Images viaLauren Clay and  Gabriel Ryan 

Image #120499 

 

 

Olive-Wedding-Wreath-2

Pinned Image
Images by Ooh Events and Etsy 


Image #313990 

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of wreaths. I also love how you can take them home to remember the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I really like the first wreath and the pink one. Great round up...p.s. sleeping in once in a while is OK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these wreath ideas! For a wedding this weekend, we're doing wreaths made out of burlap - definitely a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these ideas! I am hugeeee wreath fan! :) Can't wait to steal some of theses for my home & wedding!

    ReplyDelete